LM393 Sound detection sensor
LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module
For Special order and particular amount of quantity Contact us.
Sold By : shrijitechnoaspire.pvt.ltd
Shipping: FREE Local Courier – Delivery within seller’s city | See details
Item location: Gandhinagar, Gujarat ,India
Ships to: India
Contact us on Whatsapp :
- The sensor provides a digital output when the measured sound increases beyond a set threshold.
- The sensor outputs a logic one(+5V) at the digital output when it detects sound and a logic zero(0V), when there is no sound detected.
- An onboard LED is used to indicate the output status.
- Reading can be taken by connecting output to arduino, Raspberry Pi ,or any Other micro-controller
- The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the sound threshold.
- Effective signal output for low level
- Default output is low and is high only when sound is detected
|Brand Name||Shrijitechnoaspire private ltd|
|Compatible to||All Microcontrollers|
|Input Voltage||5V DC|
|Working voltage||DC 4V ~ 6V|
|Dimensions||50 x 20 x 10 mm|
There are no reviews yet.